Comments/Questions: email me at maryytao@yahoo.com

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Friday, October 5, 2007

CLEAN AND CLEAR???

Over the years, I've had my share of outbreaks and good skin....I have pretty good skin...not too oily, not too dry, but I do have what they call COMBINATION SKIN...and a sucky T-Zone....I've tried everything....All the brands from the low end and high end....sometimes they work, but sometimes they don't, so I guess this summer I quit...Water and Soap...haha!! but!!!!

So, for the past few weeks, I told myself that I need to clear up my face a little more!! So...I took a stroll past all the cosmetics at my local Walmart, and stopped in front of the Facials, Cleansers, and Scrubs....I looked at what I really needed, brands from St. Ives, Clearisil, Olay, Dove, they had it...so I did any mini moe and caught Clean and Clear cleanser! for me to take home and try......




This what is says on the website:

See fewer blackheads in just two days! This specially formulated cleanser contains Multi-Action beads to gently exfoliate your skin´s surface. The maximum strength acne fighting medicine in Blackhead Clearing Scrub helps clear blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming.

So from looking at the item, it also says that I will get fewer Blackheads in 2 days.....wow!!
We'll see....I'll update.....oh yeah! I really want this!!

It's from Dove. It's the SkinVitalizer!! I want to try it out!! For anyone who wants to try it!, Dove has a $3.50 off coupon!! I think I'm gonna get it!!

No comments: