Comments/Questions: email me at maryytao@yahoo.com

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Pigments Galore!!



PIGMENTS GALORE

So ever since I got interested in MAC cosmetics, I discovered pigments! I've always wanted to try them, but was kinda scared since I didn't know how to use them or apply them. Also, that whole jar was kinda intimidated because it was just soo much. But ever since I bought my first jar, I never turned back. I am still collecting and trying to find discontinued and rare ones.
Pigments are highly pigmented and are loose powder. MAC has a variety of color and uses. Some are Matte, some are more shimmery, and others are glittery. I personally love the shimmery ones. Most of these pigments can be used on eyes, lips, face, and body. I love to use them as eyeshadows and highlighters on my cheeks. Pigments takes some practice to apply and not make a mess of it. But overall, I love them!!
I have over 30 colors in a short span of 4 months. I want more and more!! They can be a little messy and harder to apply, but they just look so lovely in their jars. I am still collecting and giving them out!....I've been selling some samples for other lovely ladies, and if any one is interested, please don't hesitate to let me know!!.

here are my colors: Jardin Aires, Revved UP, Melon, Tan, Chocolate Brown, Pink Opal, Gold Dusk, Dark Soul, Sunpepper, Copper Sparkle, Goldner's Green, Golden Olive, Aire-de-blu, Entremauve, Apricot Pink, Shimmertime, Copperclast, Night Light, Frost, Pastorle, Blue, Smoke Signals, Subtle, Goldenaire

Here are some pictures too! (these are just some!)







Publish Post


No comments: