Comments/Questions: email me at maryytao@yahoo.com

I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM YOU!!!

Monday, October 29, 2007

My Daily Picks!!





My Weekly Picks at Sephora.com....!!

Stila Gift of Glow Bronzing Kit
@ Sephora.com

This is for every girl that needs an added glow for their face.
Use the bronzer and the rest of the kit to highlight your face and
you will come out looking radiant.
Comes with: Sun Bronzer SPF15, Lipglaze(brown sugar), smudge pot(bronze), Baked eyeshadow trio, and a mini eyeliner brush. retail $45



Sephora Stars Palette
@ Sephora.com

Can you believe that this palette is only $6 dollars?... I couldn't at first, but now I do. You get your whole face all in one palette. That's awesome. The palette includes 1 cheek color, 1 face highlighter, 3 eyeshadow colors, and 3 lip colors. Very neutral colors to match all skin colors.
This palette will definitely make you look like a STAR!! retail $6

Come back next week for more WEEKLY PICKS!!

1 comment:

Jody said...

Cute site, Mary! I saw that Stila Bronzer set, and it looks awesome!
xo, Erika from Makeup Bag